Monday, June 18, 2007

Another Testimonial For Diamondsonfifth.com


June 18 2007
Princess cut diamond 2.38 F VS2 set in a three stone ring.
Moshe --- I just want to thank you for all your personalized service and the level of comfort you gave me in dealing with "Diamonds on fifth". I have to tell you I was skeptical in dealing with a company and sales person I found on the Internet ---- however, your expertise, insight and warm personality gave me the comfort level to invest in the beautiful GEM and setting. Jessie was more than pleased and has come to grips with marrying me :-) Having visited the store and met you in person, she could not say enough nice things. Thank you so much for all your help in making my diamond experience pleasurable --- and my engagement memorable. You're the BEST my friend.Warm Regards and Thanks

DavidLaurys Station PA

No comments: