Monday, July 09, 2007

Another Satisfied Customer From Diamonds On Fifth

July 9 2007

This was an experience we will remember FOR EVER!!!

Back in June 07' I made an appointment with Moshe from "Diamonds on Fifth" (DOF) to select a diamond for my Fiancée. We selected a beautiful .78 ct. Princess cut diamond after a long educational process, which allowed us to pick the perfect stone within our budget. Then we went to a Jeweler to select the setting, right after we went to another place to have the diamond set on the ring and polished to perfection. We left "DOF" with a beautiful engagement ring my lady got to see come to life right in front of her eyes... This was amazing, we designed the whole thing and Moshe even took pictures of the process and e-mailed them to us...

Then a month after I called Moshe back. I wanted to exchange the diamond for a BIGGER one; this was NO PROBLEM for him... After a few e-mails to decide on my new choice and pictures back and forth to pull the trigger on the deal, it was done. I mailed my Fiancée’s ring back to Moshe and within a day of him receiving it I got it back with a precious 1.14 ct Princess cut diamond.

The most difficult part was to convince my girl to give me back the ring for a couple of days so "I could have it appraised". We went together to the UPS pick up location to get the ring back from "DOF" and just imagine her expression when she saw the bigger rock!

NOBODY BEATS the honesty of "DOF"! There are no hidden agendas when you deal with them. The transparency of the transaction makes you feel very comfortable and you are not pushed to make decision unless you are 100% happy with the choice you are about to make... I FULLY RECOMMEND DIAMOND ON FIFTH!

Moshe - You are the best! Thank you for giving us an experience we will remember for the rest of our life!!! See you back in 5 years for a 2.0 ct upgrade!

Hiram & Vivi
Milford, CT

No comments: